Long Time No Post

A new crack at this “blogging” thing

In my unscientific (but extensive) experience any time a blog, webcomic, podcast, or other episodic or serialised media makes a post talking about how it’s been a while but they’re getting back to it, there is a 90% chance that the author will not get back to regular service. This is perfectly understandable, and I’m under no illusions that making a meta² post like this is going to guarantee a position in that coveted 10%—this is not my first rodeo!

That said, I have freshly updated the backend to this site which was one of the things holding me back, so who knows? We shall see, and I do have some ideas…

File under: