This is a full archive of my blog, assuming I’ve remembered to put everything here which I may not have because it’s all manual. Contact me if there is anything I’ve missed, or just because.
There is an RSS feed for
these posts,1 but I
should caution that it is hand-made and summary only
right now because I’m yet to work out something more
integrated. If your client doesn’t automatically pick up
the full text but does have the option for you to
specify a css selector, the
.content class will do it.
Note: There was a site redesign in 2023; these are the new links.
- 29 August - Fifty Problems with Fortran
- 27 July - Bookmark Dump
- 15 July - The Crash
- 22 May - The Lo-Fi Experiment
- 6 January - Flask over Nginx
- 20 December - RTI Anywhere
- 8 October - The Present of Advanced Voting
- 14 September - Macrons in RMarkdown PDF Graphics with Cairo PDF
- 13 August - Towards a Statistical Standard for Gender
- 11 August - The Statistics of Chess
- 9 April - Driving Safely in the Post Apocalypse
- 7 April - Fortran Strikes Back
- 27 March - Deep-Sixing Windows
- 25 March - Brave New World
- 7 March - Adventures in the Twilight Years of RSS
- 1 February - Long Time No Post
- 22 July - Great News!
- 11 July - Keeping Colours Constant
- 7 July - Greenhouse Gases
- 7 July - Under Construction